- Parents can access the Medication at School Form, Epi Pen Form and the Asthma Action Plan as well as other medically pertinent forms by visiting this link: https://www.mbusd.org/apps/pages/medical
- If applicable, the Diabetes and Diastat / Midazolam Forms will be sent directly to parents by the District Nurses and/or Health Assistants.
- Due to COVID 19 the State of California is not waiving or offering any grace period when it comes to required age immunizations. The expectation is that all immunizations must be complete or in progress and current in order for school admittance. Parents can call their pediatrician, primary care physicians or insurance carrier or they can access these resources:
- CVS Minute Clinic 2900 N. Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach 90266 phone: 310-546-3481
- Torrance Health Center FREE 11 Del Amo Blvd., Torrance Ca. 90502 phone: 310-354-2300
- Guide to CA immunization requirements: https://eziz.org/assets/docs/IMM-231.pdf
Jennifer Gale and Faye Cavanaugh