Next school year when our kids are back in the classroom they are expecting it to be just the way they remembered it. Filled with the benefits that in-person learning allows, including the outstanding academic and enrichment opportunities that MBEF funding supports. Today’s donations fund the 2021-22 school year. Don’t let students lose out again. Donate Today! https://mbef.org/givetoday Click "READ MORE" to see participation by grade.
Do you enjoy meeting and working with other Pacific parents? Does making a difference appeal to you? If so, then the Pacific PTA Nominating Committee would like to hear from you. The Committee welcomes all interested parents for consideration.
Pacific Elementary has 3 students that have won the Award of Excellence at the council level of the 2020-2021 PTA Reflections Contest: I Matter Because.
These three students will be advancing to the next level of competition at District 33! Each has the potential to move from there to the CA State and the National competitions.
Will Fox: Intermediate - Literature
Cameron Geida: - Intermediate - Music Composition
Allison Ho: Intermediate - Visual Arts
1. REGISTER your student(s) on FUNRUN.COM on 1/20. Search under Pacific Elementary Manhattan Beach.
2. Plug in a picture of your student(s) for their STUDENT STAR VIDEO. THE best part other than the dancing!
3. SHARE with friends and extended family using the SHARE BUTTON on funrun.com
4. Have a business? Corporate sponsors show up on every site visit.
5. All donations are made online.
6. Cheer on your student as they join their entire GRADE to DANCE!
Click READ MORE to learn more about pledging, dance times and raffle prizes.
Includes 2 customizable pages included with purchase. See attached flyer for more details.
Are you interested in learning more about how to help your child develop healthy relationships? If so, join this conversation and movie screening on January 27 @ 7 pm from One Love, the national leader in relationship health education.