We know that you would like to show your appreciation to each and every member of Pacific’s Staff, but we also know that it may be difficult to give a sizable gift to everyone. So, we are providing you with a chance to contribute a little something to anyone and everyone for whom you would like to show your appreciation. The list doesn’t include teachers, as their gifts are handled by the Room Parents.
Giving to Pacific staff members is just a few clicks away. Click READ MORE for the link. You will click on the different categories (Cafeteria, Classroom Support, Custodial, Extended Day Program, Lunch/Playground, Music, Office, Support Staff or All Staff Donation) to find each staff member.
Please enter any amount in $5 increments below the appropriate name(s) on the site. The total collected for each person will be pooled together and given in the form a gift card(s) along with a thank you card with all the names of those who contributed. If you wish to remain anonymous, please write ANONYMOUS in the spot where it says to enter your name and it will be designated as such. You can also choose ALL STAFF DONATION and your contribution will be combined with other ALL STAFF funds and divided between everyone on the list.
Please complete your online donations NO LATER than 3pm on FRIDAY, JUNE 4th. 100% of your contribution will be passed on, this is not a fundraiser. Thank you!
If you have any questions please contact: Mara McPhee at firstname.lastname@example.org Summer Sheets at email@example.com
If you missed the "Embracing Your Tween" presentation on May 6th, a copy of the presentation is attached.
California State PTA has recognized Pacific Elementary PTA as a California State PTA Legacy PTA for celebrating 70 years as a Parent Teacher Association. Thank you for your support and the continued efforts for the children of our school.
The focus of this FREE event will be to encourage summer reading! The last event was full of easy but creative ways to encourage children to read more at home and this next event will offer new easy-to-implement ideas. There is more swag coming to the store for those who attend and book lists are already on the Pages a Bookstore website.
* Thank you to our Book Fair chair Tisha Anderson for coordinating the Book Fair with Pages. Thanks to all the families that purchased books through Pages.
* Thank you to our Talent Show chair Shawn Giaconi for all her time and effort to make this year's Talent Show as awesome as it was. Thanks to Lindsay Fox for her time in producing an amazing video. All our performers did such a great job. Kudos to all!
* Thank you to our Room Parent Coordinators Karli Fisher and Nicole Hirshberg for going the extra mile during Staff Appreciation Week. We appreciate all the special things that you did.
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, we invite you to take advantage of the following resources and events:
- May 27th "The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind", Presented by Dr. Dan Siegel.
- Participate in our weekly Families Connected Parent Chats
- Access mental health resources for parents
- Check out the May SBFC Parent Newsletter
Click READ MORE for details